November 26, 2011

Notice what isn't on the list?

With some days off from work, I had time to spend however I wanted (a nice change). So, I:
  • Did laundry
  • Took Chloe to the dog park
  • Cooked Thanksgiving dinner
  • Ate Thanksgiving dinner (and leftovers and more leftovers)
  • Watched football
  • Watched "Beverly Hills 90210" reruns
  • Got a massage
  • Played beach volleyball
  • Met friends for dinner
  • Caught up on "American Horror Story" episodes
  • Took my car in to check out that pesky "difficult to start" problem
  • Bought the Lucky magazine with Jessica Simpson on the cover
  • Read the Lucky magazine with Jessica Simpson on the cover cover-to-cover
  • Drank wine
  • Shopped (online only, thank you)
You may have noticed that running was not on my list. I have not ran since my half marathon on Sunday. I'm not really sure why. I've thought about it some. It just never happened. I'm going to try and change that tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. (although I must admit I'm not terribly motivated at this moment).

2 comments:

Comments rock!