March 7, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Time for some weekly wackiness:
  • I'm SO slow to get hip to this (as turtles usually are), but I've become mildly obsessed with Twitter. I can follow all of my favorite celebrities and sports stars and help fulfill my need for daily celebrity gossip and information.
  • It's the coolest thing. You can learn about things before they hit the mainstream news. Like I knew that Chad Ochocinco got peed on by a lion at a charity event instantly instead of waiting to read about in the news a day later. Important stuff, people!
  • I love sports. Especially baseball. So, I'm super pumped that spring training is here. My dad always comes to visit for a week, and we hit as many baseball games as we can.
  • It's also one of the few times I'm able to see this guy (since he's decided to hide in his house every Sunday during my long runs).
You can run, Derek Jeter, but you can't hide. Well, except on Sundays.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments rock!