February 1, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

You want randomness? This post's for you:
  • When I write "This post's for you," it makes me think of "This Bud's for you," which makes me think of Budweiser (obviously), which makes me think of commercials, which makes me think of Super Bowl commercials (timely topic), which makes me think of the frogs. I loved these guys.

  • Celebrity breakups don't usually bother me (aside from Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey ... I love her. I love them together. Sigh.), but the Heidi Klum-Seal breakup kind of shocked me. I don't know why. I guess I probably shouldn't trust any celebrity pairing, but they seemed solid. And, I liked them together (not as much as Jessica and Nick, but I still liked them). 
  • And because I mentioned Jessica Simpson, I must include a photo of her. She's gorgeous. Funny. Generous. Great singer. Smart businesswoman (yes, I wrote "smart"). Just all-over awesome. And, I was fortunate enough to see her in concert. She rocked (of course). 
  •  And, she runs. Well, I'm not sure if she's been running lately (due to being extremely pregnant), but she used to run. In "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica," she'd go out for a run fairly often (in between "dropping kids off at the pool" and eating chicken ... or was it fish?).
I wish I looked this good running. Not even close, unfortunately.

4 comments:

  1. I think she's a pretty darn smart businesswoman too, and anyone that thinks otherwise should just look at the empire she's built. She may play dumb at times, but ya can't argue with her success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's exactly it — she "plays" dumb, and it works for her!

      Delete
  2. I also love Jessica Simpson and felt so betrayed when Nick and Jessica broke up (because I am a friend of the family....um no just way too into celebrity everything) . I had the box sets of the Newlywed show and had to get rid of them, just too sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the boxed sets. I just live in the past — I'm happier that way.

      Delete

Comments rock!