February 22, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: the next random 11

As a continuation from last week, I'm now answering the 11 random questions that Maggie asked me.

1.  What’s your favorite TV show? "Two and Half Men" – reruns only, though. I love Charlie Sheen.
 
2.  If you could have lunch with an actor/actress of any era, who would it be and why? I'm going to consider Elvis an actor (he did appear in 31 movies) and choose him. I'm fascinated with Elvis. I'll read any book written about him, so I'd love to hear things directly from him. And maybe he could give me some fashion tips.


3.  If you could tightrope walk across anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I love-love-love Hawaii, so that's my choice. The varying, beautiful landscape would be awesome to see from above.
 
 
 4.  What do you do for a living? I'm a proofreader at an accounting firm. It's better than it sounds. Really.

5.  Do you crave sweet or salty foods? Um, both. Unfortunately.

6.  Can you remember your last dream?  What was it? I can't remember my last dream. I don't remember many .. except the one that included LL Cool J. That one, I remember!
 
7.  How big is your bed? It is queen-sized. I'd love to have a king-sized bed, though.

8.  What was the last thing you ate? A pickle. I love pickles. Definitely one of my favorite foods.
 
 
 9.  Who was your last phone call or text from? I just talked to my boyfriend.
 
10.  If you could have any super power, what would it be? I think I'd like to fly, mainly for the convenience factor (and to save money on gas and airfare).
 
11.  What are three things you can't live without? Lip balm, cell phone and rubber bands for my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock!