February 15, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: the random 11

Thanks to Maggie at Run Happy for tagging me and giving me some of my favorite blogging material: random stuff.

But, I'm going to break some rules because that's how I roll. Well, and I think every blog I read has already done the 11 random things.

The Rules


Post these rules. **I followed this rule.
You must post 11 random things about yourself. ** I followed this rule.
Answer the questions set for you in their post. ** I will do this next Wednesday.
Tag 11 people (can't be the person who tagged you). ** I broke this rule.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag. ** I broke this rule.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them! ** I broke this rule, too.

Three out of six isn't bad! Anyway, on to randomness.

The 11 Random Things About Me

1. I'm addicted to lip balm. I gotta have it. Multiple times per day.

2. I think Elvis rocks. He died before I was born, but I love him (and I love dressing up like him).


3. I love diet pop, particularly Diet Dr. Pepper (Yes, I call it pop. I'm from the Midwest. And calling it all Coke is just silly to me. I can deal with soda or soda pop, but not Coke for everything.).

4. I hate whipped cream. Most people think I'm crazy, but I think they're crazy for liking that nasty stuff.

5. I love watching sports. Baseball is my favorite, but I also love football and basketball. I watch sports and sports shows more than my boyfriend.

Watching my favorite sport with my dad
 6. Anything below 70 degrees feels cold to me.

7. Purple is my favorite color.

8. I'm a sucker for celeb-reality shows. I'll even watch "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" (as painful as it may be). 

9. I can't imagine my life without animals. I have a dog, turtles and fish.

10. Jessica Simpson is my favorite celebrity.

11. I bite my nails when I'm nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love celeb reality shows as well but we cancelled our cable to save some money and I have been so sad without the E! network. Instead I have to watch shows like the Bachelor and supplement with US Weekly.(sigh) Can't wait until I have normal (non-graduate school) employment again- hello cable. And your dog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E! and VH1 are my go-to channels. I can tear through celeb magazines, too. I'd subscribe to every single one if I won the lottery.

      Delete

Comments rock!