August 22, 2011

Day 6

I'm not going to say that I love running at 7:30 a.m. on Sunday ... yet (or maybe ever), but I did enjoy this week's run (maybe because I was more awake and actually remembered it).

The plan: run 4 miles. I ran 3.1 miles, and then I did walk-run intervals for the remaining 0.9 miles, ending with a run. I felt really good throughout. And, I feel like I could have run the full 4 miles. I had it in my head that I was going to run at least a 5K distance because I knew I could do it. When I got to that distance, I stopped. I think mainly because I had it in my head that I was going that far. After stopping, I realized I was sizzling. Yep, it was hot again.

I feel like I'm getting stronger, and I finally feel like I'm seeing some improvement. Yahoo for running!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock!