September 8, 2011

Day 11

Best. Running. Day. Ever.
I ran the ENTIRE planned 45 minutes. Technically, I ran continuously for 46 minutes and 35 seconds. And, I felt awesome. This is the farthest I’ve ever ran. Yes, ever!
All of the negative thoughts I had about my suckiness at running disappeared. I rock at running, and if I can keep it up, I’ll rock even more.
I needed this day. I’m so thankful for the overcast skies and occasional sprinkles that made it possible. Oh, and those previous 10 days of training. Thank you, thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging. And running. And blogging! Why wan't I informed of this? Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Well, I wanted to make sure I could keep up with it before I started letting everyone know about it. I guess I can, so: Hey, D! I have a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock!