September 13, 2012

Things that Rock Thursday

Like Thursdays can do, this one really bit. 

At this point in the day, there are only few things that I can think of that made today better (and rock): Chloe (my sweet dog) and running group. 

She makes every day rock ... even Thursday.

By the end of the workday, I was so worn out, all I wanted to do was go home and collapse (and sleep for 12 hours). But, because I'm in a training group and I knew people were expecting me, I put on running clothes and headed out to meet the group. And I'm so glad I did.


Running, being outside and chatting (about running, clothes, stinky bay water, headbands used as knee bands, TV, high school football, weight loss, races, cute boys and thousands of other topics) was just what I needed. It totally got my mind off of the disaster that was Thursday.

A smile ... but only after running group

Thank you Chloe and running group for making today rock (even though pesky Thursday did not rock in any other way).

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! Glad she and the running group made Thursday better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy running!! hoping your Friday is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest picture of Chloe! And of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock!