September 6, 2012

Things that Rock Thursday

Due to Labor Day (and a few vacation days), I'm still trying to figure out what day it is. I swore yesterday was Monday. Unfortunately, Thursday won't let me forget it. I was well aware today was the dreaded day because it makes its ugly presence known. But, there are things I can think of that rock to make it all better.
  • Running group tonight: my running is getting better. I love that feeling.
  • My running group meets at (and is organized through) a local running store, Fit2Run. The St. Petersburg store just opened in August. Next Thursday is their official grand opening with 20% off from 5-7 p.m. I'm thinking shoes.
  • Shoes make me happy, and these would make me super-duper happy.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 (source)
  • They would go fabulously with this shirt that makes me really happy. I'm digging Under Armour shirts these days. This one is long (thank goodness), cool (as it can be on a hot and muggy Florida day) and purple!
Under Armour's Achieve Burnout shirt (source)
  • One of my coaches sent this to me, and being a dog lover and running lover, I think it's pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. I have those shoes, and lemme tell ya, they make my feet and legs pretty darn happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock!