January 11, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

I wanted a post where I can be completely random and not necessarily write about running, so the weekly feature, Wacky Wednesday, was born. Look for it here each Wednesday.

Now, onto the randomness:
  • I finally saw "Bad Teacher." I LOVE Cameron Diaz, so I've wanted to see this movie forever. My boyfriend doesn't necessarily like her, so when I told him I wanted to see this movie I knew he probably wouldn't want to see it in the theater. Imagine my surprise when he said he saw this movie with a friend and liked it! Hmph! So, last week I finally got around to renting it (thanks, Blockbuster Express with your $1 rentals). And, I found it quite humorous. Cameron is funny stuff, and I love the fact that Justin Timberlake's character can't dance.
  • I can't get enough of Bruno Mars. The majority of his songs are cheesy, sappy and totally unlike something I'd normally like. But, I don't like them, I love them. Seriously, this guy can sing anything, and I'd be enthralled.
  • I'm sad the "American Horror Story" season is over. There aren't many (any?) shows I look forward to watching each week (well, since Charlie Sheen got fired from "Two and a Half Men" anyway), but this is one I anxiously awaited. Each episode was suspenseful and explained part of a mystery.  And, it was superbly acted (Jessica Lange is just awesome). And, now it's gone. Boo!
If you don't watch, I bet this makes you want to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock!