June 6, 2013

I rock at randomness


Too bad randomness doesn't have any usefulness that I know of; I could rock it (whatever "it" may be). 
  • Note to self: even though you are attracted to a good deal, do not buy any more 99-cent Kindle books. It is super frustrating to have the main character’s name change from “Sidney” to “Sydney” repeatedly. 
  • I recently started a boot camp, and I was so nervous before I started. Of course, as soon as I got there and started doing it, I fell in love. Although I do fear sneezes now … holy pain in the abs! 
  • I also recently became addicted to grapefruit sparkling water (or pamplesmousse as La Croix calls it). I absolutely adore bubbles, and I usually drink it in the form of Diet Dr. Pepper. I realize drinking large quantities of Diet Dr. Pepper probably isn’t the best thing, so I’m so happy to find an acceptable substitute. Not that I’ll ever give up Diet Dr. Pepper for good. I’ll love you always and forever, Diet Dr. Pepper. 

I like your bubbles, La Croix. (source)
 
  • Another thing I love: Kansas State University. I've loved it as long as I can remember because I’ve loved purple as long as I can remember. I also have a long-term love affair with Charlie Sheen. He doesn’t know it, but I have loved him for 18 years. So, imagine my happiness when I saw this on Anger Management.

In Kansas State purple, complete with the mascot name on the jersey.

  • Although it’s a fairly new love affair, my heart is full for running. Yesterday was National Running Day, and it always makes me think about how running has improved my life. Thanks to running, I’m healthier, fueling my competitive drive, seeing new places and meeting wonderful new faces. Running peeps are some pretty awesome peeps, and I’m so happy to call many my friends.

 
  • I’m heading to Savannah, Georgia, this weekend for the first time. What do I need to see and do?
Ever get suckered into buying a cheap Kindle book? If no, don’t. Do you like sparkling water? What’s your favorite flavor? Do you have a love affair with a drink, color, university, actor or running?

8 comments:

  1. I like La Croix too but it took me a while to get used to it since there's no sugar. I like the coconut flavor. Haven't tried grapefruit yet. Have fun in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried the coconut, and I'm in love. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. Is that Martin Sheen? Can we talk a minute about my huge old man crush I have on Martin Sheen??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried La Croix, but I saw it on sale at Publix this week. I should try it... Where are you taking boot camp at? Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is at a park in St. Pete at Central and Park St. Kind of a long drive for me, but it's worth it!

      Delete
  4. Have fun in Savannah. I hear it is really pretty. I love La Croix stuff. At first I was like eh not sweet, gross. But now I like sparkling water. I feel it gives me the bubbles without all the questionable items in soda. I agree- running is the best :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried Zevia yet? Their orange soda is my new found love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! Not yet. I'll have to give it a shot. I adore orange soda.

      Delete

Comments rock!