September 19, 2011

Day 15 (Sept. 11)

On the Saturday before long-run Sunday, I went to the University of South Florida-Ball State football game. I didn’t think making it to run Sunday morning would be a problem. I was wrong. After some beverages and going out after the game, I wasn’t feeling my best at 7:30 a.m. So, yeah. I didn’t make it to run with the group.
View from the $7 seats
Instead, I slept in. But, I did run my scheduled 5 miles later that day. I made the mistake of running in an area with a bunch of strollers and tourists and ended up getting frustrated. I ran super fast to get away from them, and as often happens when starting out running too fast, I tired sooner than normal. So, I didn’t run the entire 5 miles. But, I got the mileage in, and I figure that’s the important thing.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock!